In case you’re still in the dark about who I am, you probably don’t know yet that I’ve written several ebooks for salon and spa owners to help them grow the profits in their business.
If you’d like to take a look at what’s available, here’s a current list of the books I’ve written.
A fabulous e-book for salon and spa owners that will outline the key strategies you can use to improve business and grow profits.
Easy to read and even easier to understand, this 169 page book will leave your feeling more positive, more knowledgeable and ready to kick-start your salon success.
To do this, I surveyed (in 2015) a substantial group of Australian business women from all backgrounds, asking why they had left their favourite salons and never gone back.
Some of the answers I expected to hear (which were repeated many times over in the comments that were made), but some of them were unexpected and interesting.
Apart from clients leaving the area or dying (it happens), all of the reasons listed in this e-book can be addressed and overcome – and that really is good news.
All it really takes to slow down the rate of your client loss is to:
1. Have an awareness of what the issues are that make your clients unhappy.
2. Be willing to realise that maybe you or your TMs (team members) may be guilty of engaging in some unwanted behaviours.
3. Take the required action to make sure these negative experiences for your clients are minimised as much and as often as possible.
4. Continuously maintain and enforce the positive changes you’ve made.
5. Remember every minute of every day, that without clients, you don’t have a business.
If you'd like to know a little more about me, just send me a message. I'd love to chat with you.